Autumn has made me very pensive this year. Every other autumn I've had at BYU I've greeted with nose wrinkled and brows cejijuntos, or knit. This is because Fall means the start of school AND cold weather, which are two of my least favorite things. But this year... I like it!! Maybe it's because I'm married and autumn as Mrs. Stagg is just a lot cozier than autumn as Miss Woolley. Or maybe it's because I don't have roommates anymore, and that just makes everything sixty jillion times better. Or maybe it's because I've made pumpkin pie and smelled the dizzingly gorgeous scent of molasses cookies and pumpkin streusel muffins, new this fall from Costco. Maybe it's because this autumn I'm 40 pounds lighter than I've been in autumns past. Maybe it's because we've been going to Allreds every week for orchard fresh fruit, and Allreds is open for most of , yup, autumn. I dunno! But I've decided... me and autumn... somos amigos.
0 comments:
Post a Comment