When I grow up, I want to be...

I really, really, love my job at the Foreign Language Activity Center. And I double love my job as a private Pilates instructor. But sometimes I wish I could get out from behind a desk and teach Pilates more often, as well as be a professional...

  • Pilates Instructor
  • Williams-Sonoma employee
  • Sea World as a dolphin or orca trainer
  • Photographer, particularly of weddings
  • Wolf sanctuary employee
  • Translator
  • Interior Designer
  • Costco spokeswoman
  • Personal Shopper
  • Massage Therapist
  • Spa hostess
  • Celebrity Assistant
  • Food Critic
  • Scent critic
  • Stablehand
  • Casting agent
  • Nanny abroad
  • Stager (someone who stages homes so that they sell faster)

Now, what about Kevin? I could see him as a...
  • Spy
  • Cosmo
  • Librarian
  • Cheese critic
  • Butler
  • Mythbusters team member
  • Gardening store employee
  • Summer camp counselor
  • Post production film team member
What could YOU see us as?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home