Bubbly Beginnings

I'm starting a blog for several reasons. . .

  • Because I love to learn about the daily happenings in other people's lives on their blogs, and hopefully others might like to see what Kevin and I are up to as well.
  • I'm journalistically inclined.
  • I've been bored at work and I figured a blog would be a good remedy for that.
I've called the blog Epicurean Ethic because that's the ethic by which Kevin and I live our lives- in the pursuit of culinary delights and exquisite pleasures. Now that probably sounds pretty selfish and totally hedonistic, but I think it's all in how you go about pursuing those delights and pleasures, and what you consider delightful and pleasurous. (yes, pleasurous)
Here is a list- extensive, but not all-inclusive- of what we deem to be such:

  • Whole grains
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Time with family
  • Time with friends
  • Time with pets (family pets or otherwise)
  • Enya
  • Carrie Underwood
  • A clean house
  • Time to cook a good dinner
  • Meal shared with friends
  • Shopping and finding great bargains
  • Babysitting
  • Our Blendtec blender
  • International cuisine
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Spongebob
  • Pedicures
  • Smoothies (no milk)
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • The Book of Mormon
  • Fish tacos
  • Choir
  • Duvets
  • Toss pillows
  • Tanning in the sunshine
  • LDS missionaries
  • Cape Verde
  • Bryan Jacobson
  • Pilates
  • Cuddling
  • Costco
  • Good hair days
  • Horses
  • Hot bread
  • Sleeping in
  • Bare feet
  • Red Lobster
  • Olive Garden
  • When a cat weaves around your bare legs
  • Road trips
  • Vocal jazz
  • Our bed
  • Swimming
  • Traditions
  • Christmas
  • Summer
  • Reading
  • Watching our orchids bloom
  • The feeling of a job well-done
  • Bunhead
  • Photography
  • Transformers
  • Cookbooks
  • HGTV
  • What not to Wear (on TLC)
  • Travel
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm
  • Walking into a warm room on a cold day
  • Digging fingers into warm, moist earth
  • Planning our dream house
  • Gift registries
  • Progress
  • Hot water
  • The theater
  • Each other
Loves!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home